A Year of Gratitude
A message from Greg:
2016 was filled with blessings for Cheyenne River Indian Outreach! I am a true believer in giving thanks – even in tough times – because God gave it to you, so it’s in His plan for you! God doesn’t give us anything we can’t handle or that wasn’t intended for us. As Psalm 136:1 tells us, “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever.”
We are thankful for so many good things:
- For the Child Services Center, St. Joseph’s Indian School, and our board for being here for the youth.
- For the Priests of the Sacred Heart who founded our organization.
- For the caseworkers at the South Dakota Department of Social Services for being so supportive of the youth who reside at the Cheyenne River Indian Outreach Youth Center.
- For the staff at Cheyenne River Indian Outreach who are so compassionate to all our clients, past and present.
- For our training in First Aid and mental health, to help us meet the needs of the victims of violence who come to us for help.
I am especially grateful to the donors who make our work possible. Together, we are changing lives!
Enjoy the holiday season,
Director, Cheyenne River Indian Outreach